Tamiya Yamaha YZR-M1 2005 Build update 022011

I found out today that using an airbrush is a bit tricky for a newbie like me. I thought I had messed up the paint for the frame and rear arm, so I decided to repaint it with flat black and luckily, the outcome was smooth. I also painted a few parts of the engine.

Here it is pre-assembled:

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: